This proposal form has fields for your license and expiration date and a blank legalese section so that you can add what you'd like
Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I used your proposal contract and closed a $53,000.00 labor contract.|
I'm happy I found your site! Thanks!
Bill Stevens -- Bello Casa LLC -- Galloway, NJ 08205 -- (609) 276-3212
"All I can say is thank God for your website. I just started as a licensed contractor and I needed some forms that would help me get started. Thanks so much!!!!!"
Roberto - Cleveland, OH
What's Included in the downloaded Proposal Form Style #3 Package
In this package you'll find both WORD and PDF versions of the forms and they all work on both Windows and Macintosh computers.
The list of documents:
- A proposal form in WORD format with provision for a contractor's license # and expiration date (a logo can be added and/or your company name and info)
- A proposal form in PDF with provision for a contractor's license # and expiration date (you can add your company name and info; if you want your logo in there I can make that happen for you) :)
- An instructional document to help with any questions about the proposal forms (plus I'm always available to answer questions)
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
If you're unhappy for any reason please let me know and I will immediately refund your purchase.
Instant Download and Unlimited Everything!
- Unlimited Usage
- Unlimited Free Replacement
- Unlimited Free Support
- Works on both Windows and Macintosh computers (some tablets and smart phones also!)
Both versions (WORD and PDF) have a blank field for you to enter your own legalese terms. If you like the legalese that I've included on Style #1
and/or Style #2
but want to change some things to fit your needs please feel free to copy it and change it as you need.
If you do *NOT* have to include a license number with your bids then please check out Styles #4
, and #6
. Style #6
is equivalent to the Style #3 on this page but without requirement for a license.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to the top of this page: Construction Proposal Form Style #3
Back to the main Construction Proposal Bid Form
Back to the home page: Construction Business Forms