NO monthly fees - each form package is a one-time purchase for unlimited, forever usage!
This proposal bid form, for contractors who are NOT required to include a license number on their bids, has fully editable standard terms and conditions
You are awesome Diane, thank you so much for your help! Have a wonderful day!
Tracy Jones -- Office Manager -- Valley Carports
"Thank you for such an informative and helpful website! I was excited to see all the forms I was looking for in one place."
What's Included in the downloaded Proposal Bid Form Style #4 Package
In this package you'll find both WORD and PDF versions of the forms for both Windows and Apple/Mac/Macintosh computers. Please click the preview link
(or scroll down a bit further on this page) to see the legal text included on the proposal form.
The list of documents:
- Unlimited usage proposal form in WORD format - add your logo and/or your company name and info
- Unlimited Usage proposal form in PDF - add your logo and/or your company name and info
- An instructional document to help with any questions about the proposal forms (plus I'm always available to answer questions)
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
If you're unhappy for any reason please let me know and I will immediately refund your purchase.
Instant Download and Unlimited Everything!
This is a ONE-TIME purchase; there are NEVER any on-going monthly fees, and no charge for replacements - ever.
- Unlimited Usage: Use it as often as you'd like on as many computers as you'd like for as many projects as you'd like
- Unlimited Free Replacements: If your form is lost, anytime you need a replacement let me know and I'll email you a new copy
- Free updates whenever we make minor changes to the form (e.g., cosmetic changes; typo corrections; etc.)
- Unlimited Free Support: Anytime you have a question or need help, just let me know and I'm there for you
- Works on both Windows and Macintosh computers (some tablets and smartphones also!)
Both versions (WORD and PDF) have the following, fully editable, standard terms and conditions verbiage on them:
You can change any and/or all of the terms and conditions text to say exactly what you need it to say!
"All material is guaranteed to be as specified. All work to be completed in a substantial workmanlike manner according to specifications submitted, per standard practices. Any alteration or deviation from above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written orders, and will become an extra charge over and above the estimate. All agreements contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control. Owner to carry fire, tornado and other necessary insurance. Our workers are fully covered by Workmen’s Compensation Insurance. If either party commences legal action to enforce its rights pursuant to this agreement, the prevailing party in said legal action shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of litigation relating to said legal action, as determined by a court of competent jurisdiction."
For example:Don't have employees?
Feel free to delete the statement about your workers being covered by insurance.Need the owner to carry different insurance?
Feel free to change the verbiage or even delete it.
And so on.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me so that I can help. My email and phone # are here.
Return to the top of this page: Builder's Documents Construction Proposal Bid Forms
Back to the main Construction Proposal Bid Form
Back to the home page: Construction Business Forms