NO monthly fees - each form package is a one-time payment for unlimited, forever usage!
*Includes detailed instructions on A) how to file your paperwork with the county recorder's office and B) how to serve the various claimants
What is the California Notice of Non-Responsibility?
|Happy Customers :o)|
"Thank you SOOOOOO much! I'm not an expert by any stretch on the computer, so thank you for making this easy."
"Thank you so much!!! Your site saved us today!!!"
Luana V. - Bermuda Dunes, CA
"Thank you very much"
The California Notice of Non Responsibility is the form that the Owner(s) of a property may use to indicate to all parties performing construction on the property and/or providing materials for that construction project that:
- The Owner of the property does NOT have anything to do with the work (for example when a tenant has hired contractors to perform work on the property) *and*
- It's been less than 10 days since the Owner(s) learned of the work being performed *and*
- The Owner has not and will not assume any payment or legal liabilities for the work on the property or materials/labor supplied, etc.
What's included in this California Notice of Non-Responsibility package of forms
- California Notice of Non-Responsibility in Word format
- Proof of Notice Declaration in Word format
- California Notice of Non-Responsibility in PDF (works with Adobe including the free Acrobat Reader)
- Proof of Notice Declaration in PDF (works with Adobe including the free Acrobat Reader)
- Detailed instructions on how to process and serve the notice once you've got it filled in
- Each form has built-in "help text" for each field to help guide you with completing it - just hover over or click in a field to see the text
… and everything works with both Macintosh and Windows computers.
After You've Completed Your Purchase
Unlimited Free Replacement
Unlimited Free Support
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your receipt page, and the instant receipt/confirmation email that you'll receive, each have download buttons.
When you click either of those download buttons the zipped form package, titled "california-notice-of-non-responsibility.zip" will download to your computer and automatically unzip itself, presenting you with the forms and instructions that you'll be able to use immediately.
- If you can't find the download button to download your new forms package
Once your purchase is complete there'll be a download button on your "purchase complete" receipt page as well as in the email you'll receive. If you can't find it please contact me and I'll email the forms to you.
- If you can't find the downloaded package on your computer
If you're not sure where downloads default to on your computer (it depends on settings in your computer/browser) please contact me and I'll email the forms over to you.
- If your downloaded package doesn't automatically "unzip"
This is a regular .zip folder and most computers will "unzip" it either automatically or after you click on it. If it won't unzip for you please contact me and I'll email the already-unzipped documents to you. :o)
Questions and Guarantees
If you have any questions before or after your purchase please contact me so that I can help you out.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and I will refund your purchase 100% if you're unhappy with the form.
Information Regarding Recording/Posting/Serving The Non-Responsibility Notice
Be sure to get the form recorded at the county recorder's office and posted at the jobsite before your time runs out. The included instructions explain the steps.
Currently, the law says it must be posted and recorded no later than TEN (10) days after you learn of the work of improvement.
Start now and in less than 5 minutes you can have completed forms in your hands and ready to file with the county recorder's office!
This notice, while protecting the Owner's interest, also gives the contractors and suppliers on the job the opportunity to protect their interests. This lets them know that they can't rely on a mechanic's lien to get paid.
Some contractors would choose to not work on a project where they don't have lien rights. This notice gives all parties an opportunity to make an informed decision (on whether or not they want to do the job) before they get too heavily invested.
Back to top of this page: California Notice of Non-Responsibility and Proof of Service Declaration forms
Back to the home page: Download Construction Forms