Click to preview the Style #6 proposal form
Click to preview the Style #6 change order form
Save $10 With This Bundled Collection!
Purchased individually the price of the forms is $39.90; if purchased together in this collection, the price is $29.95. That's a 33% savings!
Special bundle pricing is not available *after* purchasing one or the other of the forms individually.
What's Included in the downloaded Proposal/Change Order Forms Combo Pack Style #6
In this collection you'll find both WORD and PDF versions of the forms and they all work on both Windows and Macintosh computers.
The list of documents:
- Proposal and change order forms in WORD format without provision for a contractor's license #/expiration date - a logo can be added as well as your company name and info
- Proposal and Change Order forms in PDF without provision for a contractor's license #/expiration date [you can add your company name and info; if you want your logo in there I can make that happen for you] :)
- A document I put together to help with any questions about the proposal forms (plus I'm always available to answer questions - 365 days per year)
The section for the legalese has been left blank on these forms so that you can enter your own.
For Contractors Who Do *Not* Have To Provide License Information
These forms are for contractors who don't have to include their license info in their bids.
If you *do* have to include license information please click here
Full-Size Previews of the Forms
The previews are in PDF and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
If, after making sure you have the latest version of the free Reader installed on your computer, if the previews won't open in your browser please download them to your computer so that you can see them (e.g. my Safari for some reason won't show me pdf's so I have to download them to my computer).
Or you can always email me and let me know which preview(s) you'd like to see and I'll email it/them to you.Preview: Construction Proposal Form Style #6
Preview: Construction Change Order Form Style #6
The Various Styles Of The Proposal/Change Order Forms (Styles #4 thru #6)
When you are not required to show your license and expiration date on your proposal form then you'll need either the Style #4, or Style #5, or Style #6 form (it depends on your legalese preference).
- Style #4 has basic legalese text
- Style #5 has the same basic legalese text plus it also allows for interest
- Style #6 (available on this page) has a blank field for your own legalese
No matter what you need, you're covered.
If You *Are* Required To Include A Contractor's License
If you are required to include a license number on your bids please check out styles #1
, and #3
to see which version you'll need. Style #6 is equivalent to Style #3 except that the Style #3 has provision for license info.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Back to the top of this page:
Style #6 Construction Proposal Forms and Change Order Forms