Full-Size Previews of the Change Order Forms
The PDF preview of the change order form is a full-size 8 1/2 x 11 preview. This is to help show you what the actual form looks like, rather than trying to figure it out by looking at one of those smaller images.
You can even print it in case you need to show it to someone before making your purchase. :)Construction Change Order Form - Style #6 - Preview
What's Included in the downloadable Change Order Form Style #6 Package
In this package you'll find both WORD and PDF versions of the forms and they all work on both Windows and Macintosh computers.
The list of documents:
- A customizable, fill-in-able change order form in WORD format that does *not* require a license number/expiration date; it also includes a blank field for your own legalese text
- A customizable, fill-in-able change order form in PDF that does *not* require a license number/expiration date; it also includes a blank field for your own legalese text
- A document titled Instructions that I strongly request that you take a glance at
The Various Styles Of The Change Order Forms (Styles #4 thru #6)
If you are *not* required to show your license and expiration date on your documents then you'll need either the form available on this page (Style #6) or you'll need the Style #4 or Style #5 form (it depends on your legalese preference).
- Style #4 has basic legalese text
- Style #5 has standard legalese text with fields to allow you to charge interest
- Style #6 has the blank field for your own legalese text
Everyone Can Play!
No matter what you need, basic legalese text
, or basic legalese text with interest
, or a blank field to enter your own terms
- you're covered.
Remember as well that you can save $10
by purchasing the package that contains both the Style #6 change order form and matching proposal form.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to the top of this page:
Construction Change Order Form Style #6