Save $10 With This Bundled Package!
Purchased individually the price of the forms is $39.90; if purchased together in this bundle package the price is $29.95. That's a 33% savings!
Special bundle pricing is not available *after* purchasing one or the other of the forms individually.
What's Included in the Style #3 Proposal/Change Order Forms Combo Pack Download
These forms all work on both Windows and Macintosh computers. The .doc forms require Microsoft Word; the PDF forms require the free Adobe Reader.
The list of documents:
- Proposal and Change Order forms in WORD format (coordinated with each other) - a logo can be added as well as your company name and info
- Proposal and Change Order forms in PDF (coordinated with each other) - you can add your company name and info and if you you'd like your logo in there I can make that happen for you :)
- A document to help with any questions about the proposal forms (plus I'm always available - 365 days per year)
Both versions (WORD and PDF) have a blank section for your own legalese.
Both versions include fields for your license # and expiration date
If you don't have to include license information please click here
Full-Size Previews of the Forms
The previews are in PDF and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
If, after making sure you have the latest version of the free Reader installed on your computer, if the previews won't open in your browser please download them to your computer so that you can see them (e.g. my Safari for some reason won't show me pdf's so I have to download them to my computer).
Or you can always email me and let me know which preview(s) you'd like to see and I'll email it/them to you.Preview: Construction Proposal Form Style #3
Preview: Construction Change Order Form Style #3
The Various Styles Of The Proposal/Change Order Forms (Styles #1 thru #3)
If you are required to show your license and expiration date on your proposal form then you'll need one of the following three forms:
- Style #1 has basic legalese text
- Style #2 has the same basic legalese text however it also has space for charging interest
- Style #3 (available on this page) has a blank field for your own legalese
No matter what you need, basic legalese
, or terms with the ability to charge interest
, or a blank field to enter your own terms
- you're covered.
If You Are Not Required To Include A License # On Your Bids
If you do *not* have to include a license number with your bids then please check out Styles #4, #5, and #6
is equivalent to this Style #3 but without provision for license.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Back to the top of this page: Construction Proposal/Change Order Forms Combo Pack Style #3