NO monthly fees - each form package is a one-time payment for unlimited, forever usage!
This proposal bid form is for contractors that aren't required to put a license number on their bids. It includes a blank legalese section for you to enter your own info.
Great, got them, thank you Diane!|
I will keep the referrals coming your way.
Excellent customer service.
Amy Ruppert - B-Line Electric Inc. - West LA, CA
Awesome!!!! You guys are great.
I'll definitely be doing business with you all again and will mention your site to everyone I know in the business.
Mark Anderson - ACT, Inc.
Thank you so much! You have no idea how hard it is to find good forms.
This is perfect!
I had no problems with the download, you are awesome!
Diana Fugate - San Bernardino, CA
|If you need to include a license number with your bid please check out styles #1, #2, and #3.
Proposal Form - Style #3 is the same layout as this Style #6 form, but it includes a space for your license number.
What's Included in the downloaded Proposal Bid Form Style #6 Package
In this package you'll find both WORD and PDF versions of the forms for both Windows and Macintosh computers.
The list of documents:
- A fillable, reusable (unlimited usage) proposal bid form in WORD format that you can add your company name and info to, and even a logo if you wish
- A fillable, reusable (unlimited usage) proposal bid form in PDF that you can add your company name and info to, and a logo if you'd like
- An instructional document to help with any questions about the proposal forms (plus I'm always available to answer questions)
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
If you're unhappy for any reason please let me know and I will immediately refund your purchase.
Instant Download and Unlimited Everything!
- Unlimited Usage
- Unlimited Free Replacement
- Unlimited Free Support
- Works on both Windows and Macintosh computers (some tablets and smart phones also!)
Legalese Language on these Proposal Bid Forms (Style #6):
Both versions (WORD and PDF) have a blank field for you to enter your own legalese terms. If you like the legalese that I've included on Style #1
and/or Style #2
but want to change some things to fit your needs please feel free to copy it and change it as you need.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me so that I can help. My email and phone # are here.
Return to the top of this page: Builder's Documents Construction Proposal Bid Forms
Back to the main Construction Proposal Bid Form
Back to the home page: Construction Business Forms