This change order form has fields for your license and expiration date as well as a standard legalese section
Need A Different Layout?
Check out what my partner PDFfiller has available!
No special software is needed (not even Word or PDF) and yet you have absolute, full editing control of the entire document.
I highly recommend PDFfiller- it's easy, it's inexpensive, there's no learning curve, and the capabilities they have waiting for you far outweigh the forms here. ~Diane
Don't need to include a license number with your documents? Check out Styles #4, #5, and #6 for those who are not required to list their license number.
What's Included in the downloaded Change Order Form Style #1 Package
In this package you'll find both WORD and PDF versions of the forms and they all work on both Windows and Macintosh computers.
The list of documents:
- A customizable, fill-in-able change order form in WORD format with provision for a contractor's license # and expiration date and you can add your company name and info - if you want your logo in there I can help with that
- A customizable, fill-in-able change order form in PDF with provision for a contractor's license # and expiration date and you can add your company name and info - if you want your logo in there I can help with that :)
- A document titled Instructions that I really hope you'll take the time to look at (you can even add your own notes to it!)
Both versions (WORD and PDF) have the following standard legalese text on them:
"All material is guaranteed to be as specified. All work to be completed in a substantial workmanlike manner according to specifications submitted, per standard practices. Any alteration or deviation from above specifications involving extra costs will be executed only upon written orders, and will become an extra charge over and above the estimate. All agreements contingent upon strikes, accidents or delays beyond our control. Owner to carry fire, tornado and other necessary insurance. Our workers are fully covered by Workmen’s Compensation Insurance. If either party commences legal action to enforce its rights pursuant to this agreement, the prevailing party in said legal action shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of litigation relating to said legal action, as determined by a court of competent jurisdiction."
Full-Size Previews of the Change Order Forms
The PDF preview of the change order form is a full-size 8 1/2 x 11 preview. This is to help show you what the actual form looks like, rather than trying to figure it out by looking at one of those smaller images.
You can even print it in case you need to show it to someone before making your purchase. :)Construction Change Order Form - Style #1 - Preview
The Various Styles Of The Change Order Forms (Styles #1 thru #3)
If you are required to show your license and expiration date on your documents then you'll need either the form available on this page (Style #1) or you'll need the Style #2 or Style #3 form (it depends on your legalese preference).
- Style #1 (on this page) has basic legalese text
- Style #2 has standard legalese text with fields to allow you to charge interest
- Style #3 has a blank field for your own legalese verbiage
No matter what you need, the terms a little further up, or basic legalese with interest
, or a blank field to enter your own terms
- you're covered.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Back to the top of this page:
Construction Change Order Form Style #1