Downloadable Construction Forms and Builders Documents
These construction builders forms and documents:
... AND because there's no special software required there's nothing to install and no learning curve!
- Are easy-to-use Microsoft Word/Excel and/or Adobe PDF documents - no special software required
- Work on both Windows and Macintosh (and your phones and tablets) - you're good no matter what you use
- Reside on your computer - you don't have to be online to use them
With these construction forms you get:
- Instant Download - they're in your hands in less than 5 minutes
- Unlimited usage, forever - use 'em as often as you need and on as many computers as you need
- Unlimited free replacements, forever - making backups is encouraged but any time you need a replacement it's free
- Unlimited free support, forever - smooth going is always the goal but if anything goes wrong or if ever you have any questions, you're covered
- 100% satisfaction guarantee - if it ends up not being what you need you'll get a full refund
In addition, you're invited, encouraged even, to make backup copies (as many as you'd like).
With these builders documents you'll be able to:
- Avoid cramped fingers and hands - fill them in with your computer rather than by pen (typewriters aren't so great either)
- Save them - it'll always be there for you to go back to
- Edit them - no matter how many times you might need to make a change to what you've filled in you can do it without hassle
- Email or fax them - send them as an attachment to an email or as an electronic fax
- Print and provide a hard copy (or standalone fax) - print as many copies as often as you need
I'm never further than a keyboard away
Far too many companies, after taking their customers money, drop those customers into a maze leaving them to peer around every corner trying to find needed help (usually to end up in forums with other lost customers).
I hate that!
You won't find any mazes here and you'll definitely feel welcome and appreciated... Any time you'd like to you can email me direct
(it's a contact form but it comes directly to me) and I'll get right back to you. If you need me to call you, let me know in your message.
Take a look here
to see that I do follow through on my promises. :o)