NO monthly fees - each form is a one-time payment for unlimited, forever usage!
When should you submit a DAS-140 or Public Works Contract Award Information Form?
Before a contractor starts work on a contract for public works, he/she (every contractor) needs to submit the DAS 140 or Public Works Contract Award Information Form to an applicable apprenticeship program that can supply apprentices to the site of the public work.
If you already know why you need the DAS 140 and want to purchase it and get on your way, please feel free to click the Add to Cart button above and you'll be up and running in no time. Or if you'd like you can scroll down a little bit and read about everything included and why you can't go wrong when purchasing your package from me. Here's a preview of the form if you'd like to check it out before purchasing it.
The information submitted must include an estimate of journeyman hours to be performed under the contract, the number of apprentices proposed to be employed, and the approximate dates the apprentices would be employed.
Where do you send the DAS 140 Public Works Contract Award Information Form?
You the contractor need to provide contract award information to the apprenticeship committee for each applicable apprenticeable craft or trade in the area of the site of the public works project that has approved the contractor to train apprentices.
If you are not already approved to train by an apprenticeship program sponsor then you must provide the DAS 140 Public Works Contract Award Information Form to all of the applicable apprenticeship committees whose geographic area of operation includes the area of the public works project.
Notification of Change in Regulation 230.1
Regarding Employment of Apprentices on Public Works.
Regulation 230.1 has been amended. The change will affect projects bid after June 30, 2009. Projects bid on or before June 30, 2009 will still be controlled by the prior version of 230.1.
The change requires all contractors (who are not already employing sufficient apprentices) to request dispatch (either consecutively or simultaneously) from all approved apprenticeship programs in the geographical area of the project.
The change also requires that contractors who employ apprentices but are not meeting the required ratio for their craft must request dispatch from any other programs in their craft that exist in the geographical area of the project.
The change also requires contractors to give the approved apprenticeship programs written notice of the request for dispatch at least 72 hours in advance. Previously 48 hours advance notice was required.
When using this DAS-140 Public Works Contract Award Information form you can:
- Unplug your typewriter and give it the boot because you can fill in your form with your computer and save your filled-in forms before you print it.
- Quit keeping, what can often be faded and messy, copies in your file cabinet because you can print fresh copies of your new DAS 140 Public Works Contract Award Information Form as often as you need.
- Reclaim lost time! I'm not kidding when I say you can have a completed form in your hands in mere minutes!
Why you won't go wrong when you purchase your DAS-140 form package from me:
- Instant Download: No trips to the office supply store (if you could even find it there) and no waiting for snail mail delivery.
- Unlimited Usage: Purchase one copy and use it as often as you need without having to pay for it again.
- Unlimited Free Replacements: Think computer crash... many companies don't replace lost files/games/electronic books/etc. for free but I do replace them for free and not just for computer crashes - any time you need a replacement no matter the reason you won't have to pay for it again.
- Unlimited Free Updates: We all know that the law changes often, requiring changes to forms - no worries though as you'll get unlimited free updates anytime the law (or in this case the union) changes the requirements for the form (currently the latest revision of requirements from the union is 2004).
- Unlimited Free Support: The forms are super simple to use but sometimes there are questions. I'll answer those questions free of charge forever. Also, the free support isn't just for the forms. If you have any questions about anything construction related let me know and I'll get legitimate, reliable answers for you.
- The Ability to Save Your Filled-In Data: How many times have you realized that there was a typo or something on your paperwork and you had to start over? No need to start over with these forms because you can save them filled in and then go back and change anything no matter how small or big the changes might be.
How your purchase of the DAS 140 forms will work:
Click the Add to Cart
button at the top of this page and upon completion of your purchase (which is super quick) you'll click on the download button on your confirmation page to download your new DAS 140 Public Works Contract Award Information Form (in addition you'll receive an instant confirmation email with a link to download).
When you click on the download button a "zipped" or "stuffed" folder will download to your computer. Included in the downloaded package are two forms, the fill-in-able, save-able Word version and the fill-in-able, save-able PDF version of the DAS 140 forms, and a ReadMe document.
If for any reason the downloaded file/folder won't unzip and/or gives you gobbledy-gook or weird messages please do not purchase an unzip program. Just send me an email and I'll email the already-unzipped forms to you and you'll be up and running in no time.
Preview the DAS 140 Public Works Contract Award Information form:
DAS 140 Public Works Contract Award Information form preview
(If the preview won't open for some reason (gotta love technology!) ;o), please contact me and I'll email the preview to you. :)
The entire form prints on plain 8 1/2 x 11 paper:
You don't have to feed a form into the printer and then try to line it up and then hit print while keeping your fingers crossed that it all lines up properly. Instead you'll put a blank piece of paper in your printer, hit print and the entire form and everything you filled in will print out perfectly.
Your satisfaction is absolutely 100% guaranteed!
After you download and check out the forms, if you don't like them just send me an email and I'll refund your purchase 100%, no questions asked.
So click the Add to Cart button at the top of this page
, and you'll be on your way to wowing the Apprenticeship Committee with your awesome, ultra-professional paperwork!
Back to the top of this page: DAS-140 Public Works Contract Award Information Form
Back to the home page: Construction Business Forms