NO monthly fees - each form is a one-time payment for unlimited, forever usage!
Click the Image to See the Preview of the California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment form (California Civil Code 8132)
|Conditional Lien Waiver Release On Progress Payment - California
As part of your purchase you'll receive:
- Unlimited free replacements whenever you need (you're welcome to make backup copies and also welcome to contact me for free replacements)
- Unlimited free updates whenever changes to the law require changes to the forms
- Unlimited free support
Upon completion of your purchase you'll be able to:
- Instantly download the forms to your computer and start using them immediately
- Fill them in with your computer
- Save them, change them, save them again, etc.
- Print/email/fax as many copies as you need
Because these forms download to your computer, you can:
- Use them whenever and wherever you need to
- Use them as often as you need to
- Use them without ever having to be online - no internet connection required
If You Are Not 100% Satisfied, You'll Get a Full Refund
When you purchase your form(s) from me, if you are unhappy with the form(s) for any reason and don't want them, just let me know and I will refund your purchase 100%. And you don't have to return anything because they're downloaded documents; there's no CD or hard copy to worry about having to ship back.
"Great, got them, thank you Diane!
I will keep the referrals coming your way.
Excellent customer service.
Amy Ruppert - B-Line Electric Inc. - West LA, CA
"Thank you so much!!! Your site saved us today!!!"
Luana V. - Bermuda Dunes, CA
Who Needs the California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment
The California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment is needed by everyone in the line of payment including Subcontractors, Direct Contractors, Suppliers, Service Providers, Owners, and Lenders to protect everyone's lien rights on construction projects.When performing work on a project:
When you perform work on a project in California this is the form that you'll include every time you submit an invoice for a progress payment; whether it's the 1st progress payment or the umpteenth progress payment this is the form you'll need to submit with your invoice.When issuing payment on a project:
If you're in charge of issuing payment on a project in California you'll want to require that this form be included with every invoice for a progress payment that's submitted to you before you pay that invoice.
Here's a link to the California Conditional Waiver and Release On Final Payment form
in case you need that one instead.
What's Included in the California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment Form Package
The forms package that downloads to your computer will unzip itself and present you with the following:
- California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment form in Word format (works with Microsoft Word) based on California Civil Code 8132
- California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment form in PDF format (works with all Adobe products including the free Adobe Acrobat Reader) based on California Civil Code 8132
- In-depth Guide - You'll know exactly what to enter into each field and why
These California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment Forms Work With Windows/PC and Macintosh Computers
These California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment forms work with Windows/PC and Macintosh computers and operating systems, and you'll get both Word and Adobe PDF (works with the free Adobe Reader) versions.
5 Easy Steps To Collecting Payment From Your Customer
In 5 easy steps, you can have your fill-in-able, savable California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment form downloaded, filled in, printed, and ready to go:
- Click the "ADD TO CART" button
- Complete your checkout
- Click the "Download Now" button to download the forms package
- Fill in the form using your computer
- Print the form
You'll be able to save the filled-in forms under various file names and as mentioned, because the forms reside on your computer, you don't have to be online to use them.
When you click on the "Download Now" button on your payment confirmation page, a folder titled "california-1-conditional-progress-lien-waiver-release-form.zip" will download to your computer and automatically unzip. If it doesn't unzip, don't buy an unzip program, just email me and I'll email the already-unzipped forms to you. :)If this form doesn't work for your purpose I'll refund your purchase 100%.
|California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment form jpg preview
Back to the top of this page: California Conditional Waiver and Release On Progress Payment
Back to the main release/waiver page: Lien Waiver Release Forms
Back to the home page: Download Construction Forms