[LIEN RELEASE FORMS FOR ALL STATES]
Updated for July 1 2012 law changes.
This package of California Lien Waiver and Release Forms
is used by General Contractors, Subcontractors, Suppliers, and Service Providers and works on both Windows and Macintosh computers.
What you'll find in this package:
- California Conditional Lien Waiver and Release On Progress Payment form
- California Unconditional Lien Waiver and Release On Progress Payment form
- California Conditional Lien Waiver and Release On Final Payment form
- California Unconditional Lien Waiver and Release On Final Payment form
- Bonus: California Unconditional Lien Waiver and Release On Final Payment with provision for notary
- My special, exclusive "How To Use Lien Waiver and Release Forms" article (I guarantee that this article will have you using release forms like a PRO in no time!) updated for the new July 2012 laws.
Purchasing these forms in this package will save you 60% over purchasing the forms individually. Plus the bonus form with provision for notary isn't available anywhere else but in this package.
You'll get these release/waiver forms in two formats - Word and PDF. Please feel free to use any or all, they're all yours!
How the purchase and download works:
Upon completion of your purchase, your confirmation page will have a download button that you'll click on to download the package of documents.
Click on that button and a filed named "california-lien-waiver-release-form-entire-package.zip" will download to your computer.
Once that package is finished downloading (it's pretty quick) it will "unzip" itself and present you with a folder that contains all of the forms and documents, including full instructions. [If it doesn't unzip please do not purchase an unzip program such as WinZip or StuffIt. Instead please email me and I will email the already-unzipped forms to you.] :)
(In addition you'll receive an email with links to download the package. Please make sure your email address is entered correctly so that we can get that confirmation to you.)
Once you see the file with the forms and documents in it you can drag those forms and documents to wherever you'd like them to reside on your computer.
How to use the forms:
Every time you need to use one of the forms you just navigate to where you've saved it on your computer, pop it open, fill it in and print it! You don't have to be online, you get unlimited usage, and yes, it really is that easy!
You will LOVE the customer service we give you! If you have any doubts about that, click here
! Otherwise, click the ADD TO CART button at the top of this page
and you'll be on your way.
Back to the top of this page: California Construction Lien Waiver Release Forms - Updated for the new July 2012 laws
Back to the home page: Downloadable Construction Contract Legal Forms